Wednesday 25 May 2016

My Money Saving Challenge Summer 2016


As many of you are aware, my partner and I are planning to move into our first house together in the next 2 months. As hard as it is getting everything together, having to buy baby things and everything at the same time. I have decided to do a money saving challenge.

All the change that is left over from shopping? Into the jar. All the money I put aside from blogging milestones? In the jar. Basically all the money we can put aside will be put into the jar. 

The challenge will be starting on Friday 27th May. I will be emptying the jar often and taking it to the bank to put it into a savers account so I can better track the money online as it adds up with time. I will be announcing the final total on  Tuesday 19th July.

You can also do your own money saving challenge at the same time. Let's see who can gather the most. I can't wait to hear your journey and final results.

No comments:

Post a Comment