Sunday 8 May 2016

Lush Cosmetics London Mini Shopping Haul


So, on Friday we went to London. We had never actually done any shopping in London on Oxford Street before and had other things to do so we got as far as finding Lush and then having to get transport back home, so this haul is literally tiny. Can't wait to go back in a few weeks and pop in there to get more things with a lot more time. Even though we didn't have time, we still managed to get a mini tour of the store which was awesome, and the customer service was on point.


I don't want to go into too much detail on each product as I want to do separate posts for each this week, but here are the products we bought on Friday:

I was so overly excited about this one, this was literally the first one I picked up. Since I got pregnant, I have really been struggling to find a facial moisturizer that is right for my skin so as soon as I saw these on display I had to go see them. The scent is absolutely amazing and smells so natural and fresh.

I haven't actually given this moisturizer a try yet so I'm really looking forward to it and also looking forward to reviewing it for you guys soon.
We were shown the different perfumes and what they smelled like, and then I noticed that most of them had pots next to them. Now, since it was our first time in Lush, we obviously wanted to know what they were. Turns out they are little pots of solid perfume.

Usually I like perfumes that are a little more sweet and flowery but for some reason I was really drawn to this one, and let me tell you this one smells absolutely amazing. I have been putting it on my temples, neck and the tips of my hair and the scent lasts all day.



We weren't initially going to buy any shower or bath based products. We smelled a few bottles but weren't really drawn to any of them until we smelled this one.

This one smells absolutely amazing, I can't wait to try it soon and let you know how I find this product. This has to be the best smelling shower cream we have ever purchased, it's too heavenly.





During our mini tour, we were shown to the make up section. In my head, all I kept thinking was ''oh my god, they do make up?''. We were shown a bunch of different products but I have to say that the lipsticks are what really caught my eye.

I tried a few on my hand and this one was the one I was drawn to the most. The color looks amazing on my skin and I can literally say I will be ordering more of this one as soon as I finish it. I can tell I will be wearing this on most days.

During our mini tour, my partner really liked the smell of this one when we were over at the fragrance section. When we were paying he ended up getting it for free.

Lets face it, we all love free things so we were super pleased with that. This one has such a nice smell, he has been wearing it pretty much since we got home from the day out and I can tell you, the scent stays all day and people don't have to be at such a short distance of you to smell it.




Over all, we absolutely loved shopping at Lush in London. We will be having to go back to London in a few weeks and will definitely pop back in there to get a few different bits. I can already tell we will be Lush regulars. Can't wait to try everything we bought.



No comments:

Post a Comment