Tuesday 24 May 2016

Avon Wishlist- May 2016

You requested it and here is this month's Avon wishlist. I will be adding the prices along with each product for this post like I do with every product post, however, please note that Avon change prices all the time. I will be only writing down the 'normal' price Avon have on their catalog underneath the price is is this month. I hope you enjoy today's post.


Conditioning Eye Make Up Remover Lotion


I have heard so many good things about this make up removing lotion. I usually use the Nivea eye make up remover along with Johnson's baby lotion for the rest of my face and it works wonders. So, I want to try this one to see if it is sort of a combination of both but for just the eyes. This is normally £4 on the catalog.

Color Trend Rocker Glam Kohl Liner & Eye Shadow Duo

I have always wanted to try this, it looks super easy to apply over the lids. I haven't heard many negative comments on this product apart from if used along it does crease but I'm hoping it doesn't do that with eye shadow primer underneath. If I try it one day, I'll do the test. These are normally £4 on the catalog.

AVON Naturals 'Pink Daisy & Sicilian Lemon' Shower Gel

I love the smells that I have ordered before from the Avon Naturals collection, everything just smells so fresh. However, I have always ordered the body lotions, I have never given the shower gels a try. If the body lotions smell lush then I'm sure the shower gels won't disappoint me. I'm tempted to actually order one in the scent 'Pink Daisy & Sicilian Lemon' to give these a try. These are normally £2.70 on the catalog.
AVON Naturals Kids Body Wash & Bubble Bath 'Swirling Strawberry'

Yes, I am aware this body wash and bubble bath is intended for kids but my mom used to buy this when I was younger and I can still remember the amazing scents she used to get of these. I'm moving house soon with my partner so I'm super tempted to get a bunch of these for our bath room as soon as we move in. 'Swirling Strawberry' has to be my all-time favorite from the collection.  These are normally £2.50 each on the catalog. I need this!

AVON Bubble Bath 

I absolutley love the huge Avon bubble bath bottles. My mom used to also buy this a lot when I was younger so I am very familiar with the scents, and love them. My favorite scents have to be 'French Lilac', 'Soft Pink', and 'Sensitive Rose Petals'. Like I have said before, we are hopefully moving in the next 2 months or so into our first home so I would love to stock up on these for when we move in. I can just tell our bath room is going to be full of these to the top. These are normally £5 each on the catalog by Avon often have sales where you can buy one and get the other free.
AVON Senses Shower Gel

I know what you're thinking, you're thinking I'm going crazy with every Avon shower gel this month and that is pretty damn accurate. Have you smelled this? If you haven't then you seriously need to. This smell like pure summer. My favorite smells for these are 'Pure Oasis' and 'Citrus Zing', but they also have these scents for the hand wash so once again our bathroom will be full of these in no time. These are usually £2 each on the catalog.
Incandessence Glow Perfume

This perfume is brand new to Avon in this month's brochure and oh my God do I want it. The smell is absolutely lush and has to be the best scent in the brochure this month. I love it. Not to mention that the bottles for the Incandessence collection look super cute and unique. This product will normally be £11 but is currently at a starter price of £7 in brochure 10 so you still have time to order it cheaper.
So this month's Avon wishlist has come to an end. 

You guys requested this a lot on social networks so I will be making this a monthly post, pretty much whenever I get the new brochure every month so it may not have a specific day, but it will happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment