Friday 13 May 2016

AVON Shopping Haul May 2016


 I can't be the only one that gets super excited around that time of the month when your Avon goodies get delivered to your doorstep. No one is as excited as I am to show you guys what I got from Avon Cosmetics this month. Just like in every haul I do, I will not be going into too much detail around the products themselves as I want to individually review them soon.

I mainly got things I actually needed for tutorials this time and then felt a little daring and got myself a surprise bargain pack. I was super pleased with everything I got in the bargain pack as well.

I really can't wait to try all the products and let you know how I feel about them.

I have personally always been the sort of person to just use liquid and pencil liners and that was it.

This month I thought I would give this little fella a try. I can't wait to try this one as I have never found these very practical for me to use.

 I have heard some good and bad points about this product so I'm pretty damn eager to try this and let you guys know what I think of it.


I ordered this product solidly because I knew my deodorants would be running out by the time the order got to my doorstep.

I have some expectation for this one considering I already have the perfume spray fragrance so I'm expecting this to smell the same but stick around for longer.

Fingers crossed this one has a scent that stays around more than previous fragrance ones I have used. Watch the blog if you want to find out my opinion about this one.
I have been wanting to try one of these for a very long time but hadn't seen many reviews on this product, this month I felt a little daring and finally added it to my order.

I once again did what I always do, I looked at the catalogue and ordered the darkest one from this collection.

I'm expecting it to be very pigmented, so I'm hoping to not have to use too much product on my lips per application. I'm also expecting this to be super shiny and glossy but we shall see.
I actually ordered this product as more of a try-out. My mascaras have all gotten to that crusty and clumpy point so it was really time for a new one.

 My favourite mascara was out of stock in high street shops so I thought I would give something new a try. I am still yet to try this mascara but already love the look of the brush. If there is one thing I hate about mascaras it's when they don't come with a plastic/rubbery brush. I just think these brushes do so much more than the other brushes, others make my eyelashes look super messy.

 I ordered a make up bargain pack for £8 this month, just as a surprise as I like getting these every once in a while. This was one of the things that came in that bag. I am actually super pleased with it. I haven't tried this on my lips yet so haven't created much of an opinion round it but I have done a swatch on my hand and the color actually looks great.

I'm always a little uncertain about getting the surprise packs in case I get a color that doesn't look good or match my skin but so glad it wasn't the case this time.
This nail polish also came in the bargain pack I ordered and once again I was super pleased with the color I got.

This color is definitely a color I would wear, maybe not as much in the summer as I prefer to have lighter and brighter nails in the summer.

I can't wait to try this nail polish and be able to review it for you guys. I have purchased one of these before so have high expectations for color pay-off.


 I also got these two in the bargain pack I ordered. I know right, that bargain pack was filled with goodies.

I'm really pleased I got these two in the pack, especially with so many events coming up. I love using these as a base for my matching eye shadows because they give such a shimmery glow once you apply powdered eye shadows on top of them. Of course you can wear them by themselves as well, but due to them not being nude colors, I find it more difficult to apply the color evenly and with no harsh edges.

I used to use the nude and golden versions of these before they stopped selling them and then now they are selling them again, I was already tempted to get some, so lucky I got these in the pack I ordered.

This is another product I got in the bargain pack. This has to be the only product I am slightly disappointed with. This mascara comes with one of those mascara wands I have already mentioned I rarely like.

I haven't tried this mascara yet but just from looking at the brush, I can tell it will not be right for my lashes and will make them clump together just like other similar wands always do. So, I don't really have high expectations for this product. Let's see if it proves me wrong when I review it for you guys soon.

I hope you all enjoyed this AVON haul. I know I haven't gone into much detail at all. I was more aiming towards showing you guys what I got, especially as I also want to let you all know about the products in deeper detail individually. 







No comments:

Post a Comment