Wednesday 11 May 2016

NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO: Evening Wedding Guest Make Up Tutorial

Hey, everyone. The first ever YouTube video has been finally added to the channel.
Apologies for the camera dying, I really didn't notice it has died until I was already editing the video. I'm going to try my best to make sure this doesn't happen next time.

I hope you enjoy the video. Remember you can always tell me what you think by tweeting me @Asboe_blog.

List of make up used for this video:

  • Seventeen Photo Flawless Skin Primer.
  • Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation in shade 010.
  • AVON SuperShock Vivid Liquid Eyeshadow in Sparkling Amethyst.
  • Lilac shade from the MUA Glitter Ball Eyeshadow Palette.
  • White shimmery shade from the MUA Glitter Ball Eyeshadow Palette.
  • AVON Colortrend Boost It Mascara in Black.
  • AVON Always On Point Eyeliner in Black.
  • Make Up Gallery Pro Liquid Eyeliner.
  • Rimmel London 1000 Kisses Lip Tint in Perpetual Plum.



No comments:

Post a Comment