Thursday 2 June 2016

AVON Products I Still Need To Try- May 2016

There are a bunch of Avon products I would love to try but am too unsure about. Most of them are at a price I personally wouldn't give unless it was something that I'm 100% sure will work. However, I will probably end up trying some of these in the near future if not all and then I will let you all know how it goes.

Perfectly Matte Lipstick
I have been wanting to try this lipstick for a few months now, pretty much since I first saw it in the brochure. I have seen a lot of people compare these lipsticks to the MAC matte lipstick so that's what's really pushing me to want to try this. Why haven't I tried it yet? Not only are these usually £8 each when not on sale, I'm super scared it will dry my lips too much. I already have to exfolliate and moisturize my lips so much before applying matte lipsticks so if this lipstick falls into the catagory of dyring lipsticks then it wouldn't work for me. I wouldn't want to give £8 for a lipstick that may be too drying for my lips, but I will definitely give this lipstick a try if I see it on sale at a more affordable price for me to risk it.

SuperExtend Extreme Mascara
Me and mascaras just don't seem to get along, I have been buying mascaras for around 7 years and still to this day I haven't found a mascara that is right for me. Throughout the years, I have developed a friendly hate towards any type of mascara wand that isn't rubbery, because they make my lashes clamp together like crazy. I absolutely hate it. This mascara has the type of wand that I adore, the type of wand that deals with my eyelashes best. I have used SuperExtend products before but never tried this mascara. Once again, this product is at a pushy price and I will easily give £10 for a liquid lipstick but wouldn't do the same for a mascara because I have spent so much money on them and they hardly ever work for me. But if I was to see this product on sale in a brochure and I didn't have a bunch of other stuff to get that month then chances are I would give this a try.

Ultra Colour Lip Crayon
I have been wanting to try a couple of the colors from this collection for quite some time now but have a lot of doubts about trying this product because I don't like my lipstick creasing... In fact, who does? I also don't like my lipstick looking super shiny unless it's a gloss so I have had my doubts about trying these lip crayons. However, the colors look super cute and they are on sale a lot of the time so I don't know if I won't give in to them soon and just give them a try. These are normally £8.50 each but are near enough always on sale in the brochures, if it doesn't crease or look super shiny then I can see it being worth the price because I feel lip crayons last a lot longer when it comes to usage.

Lip Plumping Lip Conditioner
I have been wanting to try this for about 5 months now. I have tried lip plumping products before from other brands and I hated them, but I have such high expectations for Avon's lip plumping lip conditioners. I feel like I would probably get along with this one. My lips can get super dry in warm weather and in cold weather, living in the UK just says something, no matter what the weather, they are typically dry. This lip plumping conditioner claims to make the lips look plumper and moisturized which is exactly what my lips need. This product is normally £9 but I hardly ever see it at its full price so if the price ever shoots to £5 or under, I might just try it.


Colortrend Fashion Nail Enamel
I really want to try this nail enamel. I have heard quite good things about it apart from the fact it doesn't usually last long, but the colors look so cute. I don't think I can stop myself from purchasing the neutral colors or the minty colors for much longer. These are usually £3 each but I often see them for £1.50 each so they are super affordable even if I then figure I don't like it. The colors are just super cute and adorable and apparently they are super shiny too which I love in nail polish, even though I always put a top coat over it anyways.



FAR AWAY Perfumed Body Spray, Skin Softener & Far Away EDP
I have smelled the little sample they usually have in the catalog and this fragrance smells absolutely lush. I almost ordered it for myself around Christmas time but then fell in love with another fragrance and got that one instead. I have seen this set in the catalog for £12 altogether so it really isn't pushy. I'm very tempted to treat myself to this for my birthday this year. I've been eyeing this fragrance set for so long I think I deserve it soon.




Rare Pearls EDP
In my opinion, this perfume smells so much better than the Far Away fragrance I just previously mentioned in this post. The first time I saw this product was in Brochure 11 2016 so I'm guessing it is still fairly new. The scent has a really fresh floral touch to it, I love it. This perfume is usually £13 but I have seen it for £6 when on sale so I reckon I will wait to finish the fragrance I'm currently drowning in every day and then I will wait until it is back on sale and order it straight away. It smells too heavenly for me not to have it so it is a must have purchase that I can not feel guilty for.



Maxi Tan Tan-Enhancing Oil Spray
I'm going to be honest here, I have never tried a tan-enhancing oil spray before in my life. I have always been tanned on my face and arms (mainly because I hated wearing dresses so those parts were the only parts that tanned when I was younger), but now I'm getting into wearing dresses and want to get my legs to match my arms finally so I don't have to wear tights all the time and look hideous. I reckon I will be giving this ago or a similar product from the collection a go this summer and see how it goes. If it goes wrong, it's back to tights I go. These are normal £6 so it's okay, bargain to me.


Avon Senses Shower Gels
I have tried every Avon bubble bath and shower gel about from the Avon Senses shower gels. I don't like that the names on the catalog aren't specific or obvious for me to know the scent but I really want to try some. We are moving into our first home soon so I will be wanting to stock up on these as much as I can before we move in so they are ready to use as soon as we move in. I have been recommended some scents which I will be ordering this month so I will be trying these and posting my feedback on them. I literally can't wait to have these up my nostrils and be able to tell you all about them... Okay, let's calm down there.

I hope you all enjoyed this list. I hadn't realized how many things I have been wanting to try from Avon for so long until I reached the end of this list. It's shocking. I really need to step up my game and try all of these and let you guys know what I think of the products in the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment