Wednesday 4 May 2016

Come and join Glossybox with me

 I subscribed to Glossybox last year and was so impressed with everything I got from it.

As a blogger and YouTuber, I often find myself having to order everything I need on eBay and on places like AVON and sometimes end up going over budget.

Instead of looking at things, I now prefer to just get Glossybox every month and only buy whatever essentials I need to buy on the side. When you film yourself doing videos or do make up for photoshoots, make up sometimes goes right the first time or sometimes you have to repeat the whole look, either way, there is always something you run out of.

With Glossybox, I have used every product I have received. I thought there would be one or another I wouldn't use before I subscribed but I was so wrong, I have used all of them. Not to mention Glossybox has introduced me to a bunch of brands I would have never tried if it wasn't for getting them in my Glossybox.

It's such good value for money as well. If you get the monthly subscription like me, it's only £10 plus postage fees. You get 5 products and they are usually all very pricey, and full sized (another thing I love about Glossybox).

Interested in what you have just read? How about you come and join Glossybox too? Simply follow the link below and begin your subscription today:

https://www.glossybox.co.uk/referal?CI=MzIxMjM3

No comments:

Post a Comment