Wednesday 29 June 2016

Glossybox Starter Kit Unboxing | May 2016

I joined Glossybox in the end of May so unfortunately, the May box had already sold out so I was send a Glossybox starter kit instead. Overall, I was super pleased with everything I received in it. When I got an email saying I would be getting a stater kit instead, I did feel a little worried I wasn't going to like or be able to use all the products but now I'm super glad that wasn't the case. 

Haute Light Highlighting Pencil by SO SUSAN
This was the first item I say in the box and oh my God was I pleased with it. I had received this product before when I was previously subscribed to Glossybox and have been using it ever since. I could have been disappointed since I already had one exactly the same but I love it so much that having two of these is a bonus. I like to blend this pencil under my waterline to get rid of any darkness and also to make me look a little more awake, it's super creamy so you can even use it for disguising the bags under your eyes.
This product costs £15.00

Catharsis Vitamin Mineral Shampoo by -417
I have actually never heard of this product and was quite surprised to see it in my box as it's obviously shampoo. I instantly had to open it up and I have to say it smells absolutely amazing. It says that this shampoo aims to ensure the hair is left gleaming, clean and hydrated. I have been a little more laid back with my hair recently so I'm really looking forward to trying this product and finding out what it does for my hair. Don't worry, I will be posting an individual review for this product once I have used it long enough to create a proper opinion on it.
This product costs £16.89
SHOP | minus417.com

Diamond Heart Primer by EMITE
This is another product I have never ever heard of. However, I'm quite excited to give this primer a try. As we all know, using a primer underneath your make up can make a gigantic difference. This particular primer says it aims to even out the skin tone, boost radiance and create a smooth finish to make up. 
This product costs £13.82

Power Pout Glaze Low Voltage Gloss by MUA
I have heard of and tried so many of MUA's products before in the past. When the Power Pout collection came out I really wanted to try it and then the stores in my town never had them in stock so I ended up throwing it into the back of my mind. I was so surprised when I saw this in the box and I was so glad. I haven't tried it yet but I can't wait to try it and review the product. The aim of this product is to provide a sheer, subtle hint of color to the lips to flatter the skin tone. 
This product costs £3.50

Dermo Defence Face Mask by UNANI
I've never heard of this brand or face mask but I love a good face mask so trying this out will be awesome for me. The aim of this product is to care for the skin and keep it protected. You're meant to apply this once a week over a cleansed face. 
This product costs £11.36

1 comment: