Thursday 2 June 2016

Review: AVON Naturals Body Lotion | Fig


I really hesitated to buy this product, mainly because I hate the smell of fig. Well, at least I did. But when I smelled the fragrance patch in the catalog I had to give it a shot. I also noticed it has a hint of plum as well so that is probably what makes me like it so much as well. I must say, I don't regret purchasing this at all. 

It literally feels like butter on the body, it does everything it claims to do. I like to put this on my body after a shower and I also like to put this on my hands every time I wash up as the washing up liquid often makes my hands dry and gritted so this lotion stops that from happening. The scent is also super long lasting so I have no way to not like this. 

As many of you have already realized, I really like saving money and buying things on the cheap so every sale I have to step up and get. When I purchased this, it was at £1 so I can easily say it was £1 very well spent. Ever since I bought this, I have been tempted to try the same fragrance in the bath section, I still need to do that. Only negative thing I have to say is that you need to apply rather generously to the hands and body to reach its full effect or it really won't do much.    

No comments:

Post a Comment