Wednesday 22 June 2016

Where I Find Inspiration For My Posts | Collab Post with Acorn Life and Fitness


Today’s post is a collab with the lovely Jess from Acorn Life and Fitness. Remember to go and check out her post on the following link: https://acornlifefitness.com/2016/06/15/where-i-find-inspiration-for-my-blog-post
I remember when I started blogging I had no idea how to find motivation to keep up with posting, let alone find inspiration to create a post. So here is how I have found inspiration for my blog posts recently.
  1. Twitter. I love Twitter when it comes to everything blog related. Not only is Twitter amazing for advertising your blog, it is also a great way for you to connect with other bloggers and also your readers. I often run polls on Twitter and have people vote for which of the options they would prefer the next post to be about. This is definitely a great way to also know what your readers want to see on your blog.
  2. Lists. I do lists a lot, especially for things that are blog related. Whether it’s a list of things I plan to give away or actual blog post ideas. I don’t usually write every post I list down, I usually choose three post ideas, run a poll on Twitter and whichever one is voted for the most is the one I will do.
  3. Other bloggers. I often check out other blogs and find ideas that way and then change things a little so it has my own twist.
  4. Beauty products. I have my days where I really struggle to decide what to write, either because I haven’t been on social media much to find inspiration enough or because I can’t put my thoughts into words. When this happens, I usually review beauty products. Beauty product reviews are highly requested by my readers so I know when I put a post out there, it isn’t just because it’s the easiest way out of a writer’s block. I usually sit down with the product and describe what I like and don’t like and then the next day I may have a better idea for a post so it isn’t always the same content.
  5. Television. Now this is going to sound strange, I watch a lot of programs on TLC and a lot of them sometimes make me think or improvements or a nice dress I would like to talk about. I sometimes pick out my topics like this, even though I have tried to keep it as less personal as possible as the blog is just starting but later on I may even want to talk about something I saw and give my own raw opinion.
I hope this post helps you. Are you a blogger? How do you find inspiration for your posts? Feel free to comment and let me know, maybe I will start using some of your ways too.

No comments:

Post a Comment