Wednesday 22 June 2016

Lush Shower Cream Review | The Comforter

I literally love the smell of this shower cream. We bought this around a month ago and considering we purchased the smaller version, I think it has been lasting us quite long. It’s one of those shower and bath products that you don’t need to use much off because a little bit does so much.
It has lasted us quite long so far, the best part is that a little really goes a long way with this shower cream. The scent stays on 04311the skin pretty much all day long, even if you continuously wash your arms and hands at work like me.
The scent reminds me a lot of the strawberry bubble gum I used to have when I was younger, so as you can imagine with anything bubble gum… It smells on point.
Do I recommend this shower cream? You can bet I do and you would win that bet. Everything about this shower cream is on point.

No comments:

Post a Comment