Wednesday 27 April 2016

Images Therapies Eyebrow Wax Review

So, last week I decided I seriously needed my eyebrows fixed. They had been looking terrible for too long, being pregnant also means you probably can only have your eyebrows waxed at a salon after 3 months (which was my case).

I booked for an eyebrow wax and re-shape at the Images Therapies salon. Images is a part of a college, students doing beauty therapy courses get to work there on real clients. All the students are super great with the clients and the customer service is incredible.

I reported to reception and sat in the waiting area, the student then came to get me. I was given a box to put my things (bag and phone) and laid down on the bed, which was super comfy by the way. All the make up from my eyebrows was removed, a small part of the hot wax was put on my skin to test and then the real waxing begun.
   It didn't hurt whatsoever, the girl who did my eyebrows was super fast. She then tweezed my eyebrows for any little hairs the wax didn't get, lotioned my eyebrows... And done! The lotion smelled amazing.

I was super happy that the student managed to fix my eyebrows, considering last time I had them done it was an actual professional who messed them up. I would definitely recommend Images Therapies to anyone, I will be going back very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment